Meadowbrook Dog Park
Tehachapi's Dog Park Rules & Hours
Meadowbrook dog park is open 7 days a week, all year long, from SUNRISE to SUNSET.
THE TEHACHAPI VALLEY RECREATION AND PARKS DISTRICT (“TVRPD”) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF INDIVIDUALS OR THEIR ANIMALS. INDIVIDUALS USING THE DOG PARK ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK.
THIS PARK IS NOT MONITORED BY SECURITY. In case of emergency please call 911, Animal Control, and then, TVRPD at (661) 822-3228. Individuals using the Dog Park are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the TVRPD.
- Vicious animals will not be tolerated in the Dog Park. TVRPD reserves the right to exclude any vicious animal as defined and outlined in its Rules and Regulations.
- Each individual entering the Dog Park is limited to two animals per visit. All animals must be under the control of the respective handler at all times.
- Animals entering the Dog Park must be in good health with all proper vaccinations.
- Animals must be kept on a leash while entering and exiting the Dog Park. Animals are not permitted to be off leash outside of the fenced Dog Park.
- Individuals must immediately remove all respective animal waste and deposit the same in the designated receptacles.
- Female animals in heat are strictly prohibited.
- Animals under the age of four (4) months are strictly prohibited.
- Children under forty-eight inches (48”) tall are prohibited from entering the Dog Park. Children under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Individuals using the Dog Park are prohibited from smoking and consuming alcoholic beverages or food while in the fenced Dog Park area. Individuals are asked to be considerate of other individuals and animals while in the Dog Park and to respect the grounds and surroundings.