Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
Bella's Favorite Toy - Both Fun & Safe: We thought we'd never find a toy that could stand up to our Bella. She is a 17 month old Boxer mix who has been a power chewer since the day we brought her home from the shelter at 8 weeks old. She can peel a tennis ball (and tries to eat it) like it's an apple. The Galileo lasted a mere ten minutes. She's a medium sized dog with the bite force of an alligator, no lie. Our biggest concern has always been that she enjoys swallowing what she chews, so the only toy she could be trusted with, were the giant Nylabones for extra large dogs. Then we went to Canine Creek for the first time and a very nice girl told us about the Goughnut. Bella has been chomping away at it for 4 months now, and it still looks brand new. She can sink her teeth into it and no pieces come off. It's like it's "self-healing". Plus, she LOVES it, it bounces and rolls, she tosses it to us and it doesn't break our toes...I could go on forever, but bottom line is that it's both fun & safe for her and we wish that more toys were made like this. Thank you to all the staff at Canine Creek, you are always friendly & helpful.
– Mel, Susan & Bella K. of California City, CA