Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
Burt waiting for a treat: "I love your stuff, and your service! You have always been helpful. Keep up the good work. You are a lifesaver for Burt, who'd be treatless without you because of his allergies. It's nice to be able to go to one place and find a good variety of treats he can eat."
– MJ from Fresno CA