Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
"Dakota is our 10 year old Boxer/Lab/Rottie mix. We call her our gentle giant. When she was younger she had a favorite toy – her Fetch Art Rubber Head Ball, the purple dog head, to be precise. She took it everywhere! It once went missing somewhere on the yard for about a year but we found it the next summer in the far corner of the yard, under the trees. It again became her constant companion. The “relationship” lasted a long time but alas, all good things must come to an end.
Four weeks ago Dakota underwent a surgery on her leg to fix a torn ligament. We wanted to spoil her while she convalesced by replacing her favorite toy. Not being able to find it in the pet stores, I searched the internet and found it at Canine Creek Boutique. I ordered a purple dog head & a smiling man head for Dakota. When they arrived, Dakota went straight for the purple dog head. She was clearly very excited to have her favorite toy back. Thanks for taking the time to personally package & mail the toys to us. Dakota came through the operation with flying colors and is thus far recovering very, very well."
– Hugs & Licks, Louise & Dakota from Canada