Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
Daphne & Steston, Thriving on Canidae:: "Hi Susie ~ I love your store! I have two Great Dane puppies and you and your employees have treated us all so well! You all know me and my Danes by name as soon as we walk in. I remember the day I came home with our youngest (and yet biggest) Dane Stetson and brought him into the store. Thank you so much for treating them like family. I wanted to also tell you that I am so glad that we put our dogs back on Canidae. They were originally on Canidae and I switched them to another food and they were so gassy and with your help I was able to make the decision to try a food that was grain-free and I went with Canidae All Life Stages grain-free and I am so happy with it! I could not imagine feeding my dogs pedigree or any other cheap dog food. Its because of the good food that I have some of the best looking Danes I have ever seen and that is thanks to you and your store! All I can say is thank you thank you thank you!!! I have recommended your store and Canidae to so many of my friends and family and even people that stop me on the street and ask me what I feed my dogs and where they can get it. I have attached a photo of Daphne and Stetson for you. I am a very happy customer! :)"
– Lindsey H of Tehachapi