Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
A New Leash on Life (Email from a fellow independent retailer in Colorado): "My customer picked up her leash yesterday and they were thrilled! Daniel had his mom wrap the handle on his wheelchair and he took off down the sidewalk with Grizzly, his dog. It was just precious! The other cool thing that I didn't count on is that Daniel can wrap the handle on his arm. He can't grasp with his hands but can still hold the leash himself by sliding it down his arm. It absolutely made my day to be able to help them get the perfect leash. I couldn't have done it without you! Thanks!!"
– Lynn Miller of High Country Pet Supply