Guidelines for Dirty Dogs
- Dogs must be on leash, held in your arms, or in carriers at all times, and under the control of an adult. For the safety of all our guests, please lock your retractable leashes to 6 feet or less while in the shop.
- Do not leave pets unattended at any time.
- Make a mess? Please notify us right away so we can mop up to prevent slip hazards.
- For health and safety reasons, we recommend that puppies be over 4 months, with all their puppy shots, before you bring them to the shop.
- Please keep a close eye on your pets while browsing through the store. Items damaged by chewing, leg lifting, etc. are considered an "instant purchase", and they will be added to your bill upon check-out.
- Disruptive and/or aggressive dogs may be asked to leave, at management's discretion. If you need them, muzzles are available for loan, for use in the shop, at no extra charge.
- Children must be attended by, and under the supervision of, a parent or responsible adult guardian at all times. We want kids to have fun and enjoy their visit to the shop, but If they break it, you bought it.
- Please be courteous to our neighbors, and scoop da' poop. We offer plastic bags at no charge, and a dumpster is available across the drive from the shop. Please use them.
- Play nice, get clean, have fun!
Feedback on our Customer Service: I just wanted to tell you that your husband and your staff are AWESOME! Nick and I are fostering PJ, one of APet's dogs that has congestive heart failure, and he was only given ~6-8 months to live. He couldn't be adopted out so we took him in to live his last in a happy home environment. Anyway, the Doc wants us to put him on a low-sodium diet so we came up to Canine Creek last night, right before closing (cuz that is when we got out of the vet) and they spent so much time helping us read labels, calling reps, etc., trying to figure out a food that might be a suitable sub to the great yet a little pricey EVO brand (PJ is a 90lb lab that eats A LOT). I just wanted to say THAT is why we voted for Canine Creek in all the categories you guys were nominated for... :) Thank you!!!
– Suzanne, Nick & PJ of the APet Rescue Dog